ChartMogul helps you accelerate the growth of your startup.
We believe that subscription businesses of all sizes should have access to data and insights into their recurring revenue. But from our own experience, we know that there is not much room for investment in software during the early stages of a startup’s life.
With our Startup Program, we’re offering discounted access to the best subscription analytics product for measuring, understanding and growing your business.
Management & Investor
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Average Revenue Per Account (ARPA)
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Average Sale Price (ASP)
- Customer Churn Rate
- Revenue Churn Rate
- Quantity Churn Rate
- Customer Growth
- Annual Run Rate (ARR)
- MRR movements
- Projections & Forecasts
Sales, Marketing & Customer Success
- Retention Cohort Analysis
- MRR by Marketing Channel
- Retention Rate by Sales Rep
- Churn Rate by NPS Score
- Lead Volume
- Trial-to-Paid Conversion Rate
- Trial Volume
- Average Sales Cycle Length
- Gross Cash Flow
- Net Cash Flow
- Failed Payments
- Revenue lost to Discounting
- Non-Recurring Revenue
- GAAP Revenue
- Revenue Recognition
Join the Program.
The Startup Program offer entitles your startup to a $50 per month discount on any of our plans for 12 months. A total value of $600.
Check your eligibility by reading the Startup Program conditions.
Great to hear you’re interested!
We’ll get in touch soon to discuss how we can work together.
Ops, there was an error
Would you mind trying again?
Startup Program Eligibility
- The $50 discount applies to any of our ChartMogul plans, billed monthly.
- The Startup Program is only available to new customers.
- To qualify, your business must be part of a supported accelerator program. Don’t find your accelerator in the list? You can always recommend them by selecting not listed here in the form, and we will contact them to check if they are interested to join the program.
- ChartMogul reserves the right to reject applications, or cancel this Startup Program at any time, for any reason at its sole discretion.
For any questions about the Startup Program, please contact [email protected]