The Ultimate SaaS Metrics Cheat Sheet
Many people ask us for help understanding what all the SaaS metrics mean, why they’re useful and how they’re calculated. We thought we’d invest some time detailing some of the most important metrics for SaaS businesses into a simple two-page cheat sheet. Print it out, stick it next to your desk as a reference!
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Classifying MRR (MRR Movements)
- Annualized Run Rate (ARR)
- Average Revenue Per Account (ARPA)
- Churn Rate
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
Ops, there was an error
Would you mind trying again?